description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kalafina"s Hikari Furu & Mahou Shoujo Madoka

We've got more news coming out from via Kalafina's staff twitter & official website, as well as Sony Music Japan's Kalafina webpages regarding the October release of Kalafina's newest single "Hikari Furu".

It looks like this time, we'll be getting stickers with the CD+DVD Limited Edition as well as the CD+Blu-ray Limited Edition.  Stickers for these two versions of the single will not be the same.  As far as I can tell, the Regular Edition will not come with a sticker.  The CD+DVD LE, the CD+Blur-ray LE and the RE will come with a postcard for those who purchase the single to participate in a lottery for a special event or for goods.  They didn't specify what event or what goods.   I'm not entirely sure I understood it correctly but I think the sticker is going to be an illustration from the anime.

The Anime Limited Edition will be a digipack with an illustration from the anime.  It'll also be packed with a postcard application to take part in a lottery to win a Hikari Furu Precious Memories Kalafina card.  The announce came with an attached sample illustration and it has 3 of the magical girls dressed in one of Kalafina's concert attire.



Attached to the announce was a picture of Akemi Homura and it comes with this caption, "期間生産限定盤ジャケットイラスト".  I'm think that this is the illustration for the Anime LE jacket.  Hmmmm.... some how I don't think this is the final version.  But then again, I could be wrong since the picture of the cover for the anime version of Claris' single looks like this picture, just with Madoka.



First Press releases both from online sources will also get another double-sided jacket.  This double-sided jacket will have a picture of from the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie on one side and a picture of Kalafina on the other side.  I'm not sure if CDJapan will be giving this out as a freebie because as usually, it isn't listed as one of the online sites involved in the promotion.

Those who purchase from brick and mortar stores in Japan can get different 2-pack sets of postcards, one will be a Mahou Shoujo Madoka film version postcard and the other will be a postcard of Kalafina.  There are all together 5 different versions and which version one gets will depend on which brick & mortar one makes the purchase from.

The official website for Mahou Shoujo Madoka also made several announces on their website and via twitter recently.  There are more pre-sale announcemts and the specially designed tickets that come with them etc.



The anime will also be featured on the cover of the October issue of the Newtype magazine.  I'm tempted to get this... hmmmm.... :)



There will also be a campaign held at Namja Town in Ikebukuro.  I think there will be some Mahou Shoujo Madoka inspired desserts, if I'm not wrong.

The website also announced today that they have released the 2nd theatrical trailer for the movie. :)  I was lucky enough to see the first one in the theatre during the Afterschool Midnighters screening in Japan late last month.  It was so cool!!! :)

BUT  the news that makes me the happiest is this.  This film versions of this anime will also be getting a theatrical release outside of Japan.  They announced on the 13th Sept, that the anime will screen in 8 countries and 18 cities from October to December and one of the countries mentioned is SINGAPORE!!!!! Yay!!!!!  I'm so going to watch this movie. :)

Lastly, if anyone needs the pre-order links for Kalafina's Hikari Furu cds again... there they are...


K... time to sleep.... I'm actually v tired, we had a massive short circuit last night and it destroyed one of my hard drives.  I spent the whole night trying to get it back up... unsucessfully... so I'm not in the best of moods cuz I'm both tired and grumpy about the whole thing. :(  The Key Animation Note reviews will have to wait for another day when I feel that I can deal. :) good night. :)

No comments: