description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Japan trip 2013 ~ Kalafina calendar 2014

My phone is still v unstable so it is impossible to blog regularly or as detailed as i would have liked. :(

Anyway...for Kalafina fans again...I bought the Kalafina calendar from Kotobukiya in Akihabara on Monday. I thought of shooting photos of each page but decided to only do that after i get back.

I got a postcard with it. :) Here are the few photos that I shot. :)






posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

;A; why calender i ordered from hmvjp got postponed? uguuu- ;_;

just me said...

Has yours arrived yet? Do you get a postcard if you order it from HMV? :)

Silentwolf87 said...

nope.. havent arrived yet...
not sure of what actually happened... but hmv says that the item's release date got postponed...
;A;

btw, i dont think they mention any bonus item on hmv jp...

btw that postcard... keiko is soo elegent... ;w;

Silentwolf87 said...

it even says like this in the email...
;_;

"===== Information =====
The release date is posponed to 11/10/2013.
We'll ship the item as soon as it comes out.

[Order Number]31125635
[Catalogue Number]14CL238
[Artist]Kalafina
[Title]

*Though we will continue to try to get hold of the item,
please note that the manufacturer may cancel the release of this title in the future."

just me said...

Oh..... but the item has already been released... hasn't it?

I know that when I bought it from Kotobukiya, it hadn't yet been released online but it should be available everywhere now. Did you do a preorder?

Hmmmm... even CDJapan lists it as available in 3-7 days. And Amazon Japan lists it as being available in 2-3 days. No one has immediate stock it seems.

Maybe the calendar sold well and they had to do a quick 2nd run reprint? :)

Silentwolf87 said...

yup... preordered...
but unluckily... hmv already announced it as deleted item, and was canceled from my order...
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Kalafina_000000000383169/item_Kalafina-2014%E5%B9%B4%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC_5519603
*sigh*

hmm... or mybe it was just my unlucky day... mybe i was one to order in between the last preorder time perhaps...?
i dont know...
*deep sigh*