description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Noir ~ blu-ray boxset listed :)

NOIR / Animation


I saw this listing this morning when I was writing up the Lisani! vol.15 post but didn't have time to mention it in a quick post before I had to leave the house for class today.

Real quick... the anime Noir has been re-mastered and a HD resolution version of the classic anime will soon be available on blur-ray.  The release date is scheduled to be 19 Feb 2014.  Gosh... I really wish I had the cash to buy this.  I am particularly fond of Noir because this was the anime that introduced me to Kajiura Yuki's music.  While it didn't make me a hardcore fan, it made me remember Kajiura Yuki and I played Noir very often on my CD player for years.  My wallpaper on my computer monitor was an illustration from Noir for years and years too.

For those of you who love Noir and can afford it... then this may be a release that you will be interested in. :)

This release includes all 26 episodes, has some bonus footage and aside from the Japanese audio trakc, there will be an English 5.1 audio track too.  But while there will be an English dub included on this release, there will be no subtitles. :(   Still... it's nice that Noir will get a HD re-release. :)

For now... adieu.  And if any of you wish to get this release.  Click me for CDJapan's product page. Okay...I'm out of here... off to bed. :)  cheers

No comments: