description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kalafina ~ Magia "Osaka" t-shirt - a belated birthday gift :)

I have already shot photos of the awesome Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ~ Rebellion BD LE boxset   (whoops sorry, in my tiredness, I got it wrong, the Madoka Magica ~ Rebellion BD/DVD have not been released yet, I meant the Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin BD LE set .... gomen :P ) and Ieiri Leo's "a boy" LE album but the unboxings will have to wait... it's been a busy weekend and today was a pretty long day and while I'm not quite ready to go to bed, I don't feel like doing the unboxings because they will take an hour or two to do.... I don't think I can stay awake that long... :(

So... I'll just do this...

Look, look!!!!  I got this from a good friend who gave this to me as a rather belated birthday gift.  But I'm not complaining because this is nothing short of awesome!!.

  
The 3rd photo is a little soft. :(  But I'm too lazy to re-shoot it. :P

I wanted to go to this live, I almost did actually but I had just started a new job and I didn't think it would be right of me to go running off to Japan on a holiday.  When the "Magia" concert t-shirts went on sale online, I really wanted one but I hesitated and they were all gone before I knew it. :'(

This is a really awesome present because this isn't just the "Magia" live shirt, this is the "Osaka" version of the shirt and these you can only get if you went to the location of the live in Osaka or if you got it of an auction site.

This is a perfect present for a Kalafina fan who is also a t-shirt fiend. :)

Okay... now I'm going to answer a few emails etc... then go offline and crash out for the night. :)

No comments: