description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Japan Night in Music Matters 2014 was fun!!!


(Picture of Cream on stage)

I am on my way home after watching 3 bands at a free live at Clarke Quay today. SO FUN!! I was dancing and punching the air the whole night even though I knew very little about these bands.

I also attended last year's live but I knew flumpool by then and had gone to the live for flumpool and it was fun too. SID was great too and I was happy that I heard them live last year too. Because I had such a good time last year I decided that I had to go down to Clarke Quay for this year's live and I don't regret it.

Cream opened the night and although I don't usually like hip hop... I really enjoyed their live and really liked their song Shooting Star and Wonderland.



Next up was The Oral Cigarettes which suits my music taste the best of all three acts tonight. Although I don't know the title of the songs just yet, i know i will be googling about them tonight. Awesome stuff! I was really jumping and singing and pumping the air.



Last one up for the night was Naoto Inti Raymi. I have no idea what genre of music his music belongs to but it is fun singable stuff. He really got the crowd going at times. And his World Cup song was very fun and everyone around me was singing etc

Fun fun fun!! More Japan Night in Music Matters please!! :)

Okay... it is almost my stop.. bye. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: