description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 2014.04.20 @NHK Hall + Making of LIVE vol.#11 Blu-ray

OH MY GOD!!! Best news I've heard in a while.  This just popped up on CDJapan.  I didn't know about it prior to this because I've not been following twitter or checking the FJ news that carefully so I'm not sure if there was an announce before the listing came up..  Been so busy, not just at work but also lots of stuff happening outside of work.

Looks like we're going to get the Yuki Kajiura Vol.11 live that was performed on the 20th April at the NHK Hall. :)  This blu-ray will be released on the the 24th Sept.

I'm definitely pre-ordering this. As usual, I get mine from CDJapan.  If you want yours from there too, CLICK ME

I'm super excited about this because this will have my favourite vocalist Keiko. :P

I'll go look for info... will amend this post if I find any... for now... I leave you with this happy excited post. :P

AMEND 10:15pm:

source
Okay, I just read the announce.  I think it was announced recently because I remember checking the site the other day and not seeing this announce. :)

According to the announce, they shot this in HD which means that the BDs should have very high quality video.  Also, they will edit together footage of the highlights of the 8 lives on the tour and this will make up about 100 hours of bonus video footage. (11th June) Hahahaha... I just noticed what I wrote... that's crazy.... I don't even think a BD can hold 100 hours of footage, unless it's ultra compress. It should be that the bonus footage is cut from more than 100 hours worth of footage. Sorry. :P That should be the "Making of LIVE" that's in the title of this release.

Also, they will be running a special campaign where those who buy both the Kajiura Yuki vol.11 FictionJunction YUUKA BD that will be released on 25 June AND this just announced release will be able to apply for a special item. And this item will be given to ALL who apply for it.  Included in each of these releases will be a flyer.  The applicant will have to send in BOTH flyers PLUS a 700 yen money order to receive a special dvd called 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 ツアーオリジナルメイキングDVD」.  This is the "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 Tour Original Making DVD".  This should be different from the bonus footage on the BD.

Unfortunately, I think it'll be hard for overseas fans who purchase both these BDs to apply for the this bonus DVD. :'(

Still.... I am just happy we have a Live DVD of another Yuki Kajiura Live. :) :)

Okay... got to go.... I have other things I must get done.  cheers :)

5 comments:

Wei Hao said...

Is this the same as the Yuuka's Live concert?

just me said...

Hello Wei Hao,

No this is a different BD release.

The YK vol.11 FJ YUUKA 2 Day Special is a 2 disc release that concentrates on FJ YUUKA's lives that were preformed over two days on the 8th and 9th Feb at the Nakano Sun Plaza.

This YK release is the FJ release which has the usual 4 vocalist, Wakana, Yuriko Kaida, Keiko and Kaori and was performed on the 20th April at the NHK Hall. :)

A little confusing I know... I hope this clears it up. :)

Wei Hao said...

aww man i can only afford one of them lol

just me said...

Awwww... that's too bad. :(

Which one will you get?

Wei Hao said...

Haha probably this one :) I enjoyed yuuka's lives but I feel there's more variety in a group live. Besides Keiko's my fav singer from FJ and Kalafina. So end of discussion lol